Re: [cablevision_digital] Re: Registering a replacement Modem

  • cric9883@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2008
      for the last month

      i have been having Internet and phone trouble

      i lose connection 3-5 times a day

      i live in milltown

      charles

      In a message dated 6/30/2008 5:10:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      ian@... writes:

      I wasn't offered a SA/Cisco alternative Modem. My first conversation
      with tech support noted that there is about to be released a Motorola
      5122 (current one 5120) the major difference being is a larger backup
      battery!

      --- In _cablevision_cablevision_<WBRcablevi_
      (mailto:cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com) , Ron van Hoof <rvhoof@...>