Re: Any New HD Channels?

  • Tom Imp
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1 12:53 AM
      For me personally, the 5 (I said 4 originally by mistake) HD channels
      that I want ASAP are FX HD, HDNet, SciFi HD, Spike HD, and USA HD.

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "Harry"
      <respiratorytalk@...> wrote:

      > I LUV to see SCiFi Channel HD, HDnet, HDmovie
      >

      > --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Imp" <tmimp@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I was afraid you were going to say that's where the info came
      from.

      > > If you read the last post in that thread, the original poster
      then
      > says
      > > it was his brother that told him and it in fact was an ad for
      > DirectTV.
      > > Not us.
      > >
      > > --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <e2727@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Imp" <tmimp@>

      > really
      > > > want

      > heard
      > sci-
      > > fi-
      > > > go-hd-2-weeks.html

    • Bob
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 11, 2008
        Anyone here of any hew HD channels coming any time soon? it's been
        awhile now, we hav'nt got any in mouths now, not even any talk of any
        that wil be coming
      • robtyska
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 11, 2008
          In CT they are required to notify the DPUC when they add or change
          services. They have not filed anything with the State of CT DPUC for
          any new HD channels yet but they did notify them on Monday that:

          Effective Tuesday, June 24, 2008, Cablevision will launch CBS College
          Sports as part of the iO Sports Package to both our residential and
          business class subscribers. CBS College Sports will launch on channel
          412. All video customers with an iO digital box or a digital equipped
          CableCard television will be able to access this channel if they
          subscribe to the iO Sports Package.

          --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <e2727@...> wrote:

          > Anyone here of any hew HD channels coming any time soon? it's been
          > awhile now, we hav'nt got any in mouths now, not even any talk of any
          > that wil be coming

        • ab1237676
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 18, 2008
            Where do you find that notice on the DPUC Website?

            --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "robtyska"
            <rob_tyska@...> wrote:

            > In CT they are required to notify the DPUC when they add or change
            > services. They have not filed anything with the State of CT DPUC
            for
            > any new HD channels yet but they did notify them on Monday that:
            >
            > Effective Tuesday, June 24, 2008, Cablevision will launch CBS
            College
            > Sports as part of the iO Sports Package to both our residential and
            > business class subscribers. CBS College Sports will launch on
            channel
            > 412. All video customers with an iO digital box or a digital
            equipped
            > CableCard television will be able to access this channel if they
            > subscribe to the iO Sports Package.
            >
            > --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" <e2727@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Anyone here of any hew HD channels coming any time soon? it's
            been
            > > awhile now, we hav'nt got any in mouths now, not even any talk of
            any
            > > that wil be coming

          • robtyska
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 18, 2008
              http://www.dpuc.state.ct.us/DPUCUndocketed.nsf?OpenDatabase
              Filed on June 9th. There are a couple of ways to search. CATV
              Tariffs are program changes.

              --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "ab1237676"