RE: [cablevision_digital] The Tube is history

  • Jeff Martz
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      Now maybe cablevision can replace it with FOX Business Network. But they
      need to take 184 off the lineup. tuning to it on my 4250HD box caused the
      box to lockup and reset itself. they didn't throw up bars or anything, they
      just stopped transmitting, which seems to cause these cable boxes to lockup
      and reboot. so unsuspecting victims who are channel surfing and who go past
      that channel are going to be in for a rude surprise...

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
        I checked on FIOS and The WPIX sub channel is still up and running.
        It's a simulcast of Ch11 with a message on screen that WPIX plans to
        broadcastn new programming on the digital channel in the near future.

        --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Martz <jeffmartz@...>

      • cric9883@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
          In a message dated 10/1/2007 12:36:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          ranger96@... writes:

          just stopped transmitting, which seems to cause these cable boxes to
          lockup

          THAT DID IT TO ME TODAY
          WHEN I WENT TO THE MLB EI CHANNELS
          HAD TO REBOOT 2 TIMES THE BOX