Wilt... New Features, Fixes of most recent 8300 DVR code push?

  • Dennis Gleeson
    Message 1 of 33 , May 29, 2007
      Wilt... Do ou have any info on the New Features and Fixes of most recent
      8300 DVR code push?

      2 things I'v noticed tonight so far, there no longer seems to be as long
      of a lag after hitting the ok for changes to be updated, and on the all
      episodes scheduling screen, there's a new option for "All episodes on
      this day in this time slot"

      --
      * Dennis Gleeson 32 Main Street Ste. B, Kings Park, NY 11754
      * mailto:dennis@... ICQ #1405666 AIM -dgleeson3
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 21, 2008
        Yes, I believe so.