Re: Channel 705 on LI still breaking UP!

  • amit_vaswani
    Message 1 of 36 , May 1, 2007
      705 is breaking up in Raritan area as well. Could not watch 24 last
      night & American Idol will be a problem tonight, what's going on?

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Martz <jeffmartz@...>
      wrote:

      > The over the air feed that I recorded in HD seemed to be breaking up as
      > well.

    • Jeff Martz
      Message 36 of 36 , May 3, 2007
        Let them go to FIOS, when the problem exists over there they will really be
        saying. WTF?! All customer service has to do is say FOX is aware and
        working on the problem. Scheduling service calls puts the blame on
        cablevision when it clearly is not cablevision.