Re: Cablevision needs to stop encrypting digital simulcast

  • db_tom
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
      Can't speak for everyone, but I've resigned myself to accepting that
      digital will be encrypted. We've had no unencrypted analog in the
      Bronx for a long time now, so I guess I had low expectations. It's
      fair to be frustrated, but the genie won't be going back into the
      bottle any time soon.

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "tiburon501"