Dispute between NFL and Cablevision...what's the latest?

  • Justin Fencsak
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007
      So far, nothing. The only good thing about watching the NFL Network
      that is so different from ESPN is that you can watch the original
      Super Bowls as well as games in their original, uncut glory. All I get
      is just some short NFL Films crap on the Super Bowl, as well as the
      excellent America's Game docs that were shown on CBS this afternoon
      (they were great, especially the Bears one) in HD. Too bad HD wasn't
      there during those times. Oh, well. It would be nice if CV added both
      the HD and SD versions of the channel. They should dump the WWE stuff
      and add the channel to the regular line-up, not the Sports Pack which
      is just sports that most people ignore, save for the college channels
      which show lots of good college hoops as well as the Sports inDemand
      packages. They should trade in MLB Extra Innings for the NFL Sunday
      Ticket Package from DirecTV (Cablevision as well as many cable
      operators should get revenue from this!!!). That way I can see how
      each teams does after a commercial break or two!!!