Re: CV adds new channel!!!

  • bacardiator
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 1, 2007
      Question, does ch. 721 ever air any HD content?
      I was forced to switch to CV about 1 1/2 ago from DTV because the
      bldg where I moved to doesn't allow dish installations, and since I
      became a CV customer, I've never seen any HD content on that PBS
      channel.--- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "Scottbusy"
      <sgbusy@...> wrote:

      > Just to keep the new channel score card accurate, Dish Network
      > announced today they are adding A&E HD on February 1. I think that
      > bring their HD channels to about 35 or 36. I lost count. It is
      nice
      > to see some companies constantly add HD, while others never add
      > anything.
      >
      > --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Dan C-P <dan_canale@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Could it be any more pathetic?
      > >
      > > http://www.wrestlemag.com/news/index.php?p=4414

    • Dennis Gleeson
      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 1, 2007
        Dan Ellis wrote:
        > Our PBS is 713 and they do air HD content, sometimes its quite good. My
        > bugbear is 709, other than Met games, which I guess are important, as I
        > flick through I don't think I have seen anything in HD.

        I don't have HD but Met games would be on 711. Yanks are on 9 and I
        guess 709.

        --
        * Dennis Gleeson 32 Main Street Ste. B, Kings Park, NY 11754
        * mailto:dennis@... ICQ #1405666 AIM -dgleeson3