Re: Problem trying to order ESPN Gameplan - FYI for Wilt

  • mlandau22000
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 3, 2006
      That's probably the reason I had the problem on the phone. Pretty
      amazing.

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "rick@..." <rick@...>
      wrote:

      > I had to correct this last 4 digits of the social problem.
      Apparently if you were a customer of a cable system bought by CV
      then your social security number is your old account number. It just
      looks like a social security number. I was able to change it in
      person when I went in to get another digital box. I am surprised
      that this happens so often and CV has not told it's Reps to ask for
      a birthday or something else to identify a customer ( amount of last
      month's bill?).

      > Rick
      >

      > rick@...

      Gameplan - FYI for Wilt