SNY

  • Jeff Martz
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 3, 2006
      The audio on SNY was crackling during the last program that was on the air
      before. It went away when they went to commercials and SportsNight, so it
      must have been ingested into their server like that. As for the digital
      breakup. I haven't seen anything, so you may have a signal problem with the
      channel.