SOAPNET CHANNEL IN BROOKLYN

  • chris
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      What channel will Soap net be on BROOKLYN CABLEVISION ON JUNE
      29TH..........AND DOES ANYONE KNOW IF WE BROOKLYN CABLEVISION WILL
      EVERRRRR GET BOOMERANG CHANNEL
    • liquidnwww
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006
        I would guess 64 as thats the last channel in the sub 100 channel
        range that isn't being used. As far as boomerang in Brooklyn, your
        gues is as good as any. Cablevision doesn't carry boomerang on any of
        there systems.
        --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "chris" <Pim4life@...>
        wrote:

        > What channel will Soap net be on BROOKLYN CABLEVISION ON JUNE
        > 29TH..........AND DOES ANYONE KNOW IF WE BROOKLYN CABLEVISION WILL
        > EVERRRRR GET BOOMERANG CHANNEL

      • m_luper
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2006
          Somewhere up in the 180's by Oxygen?