RE: [cablevision_digital] Re: Deal for satellite users?

  • Tom Botsolas
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2002

      I have to agree with your assessment. The 2 guys who did mine were contractors. By the way they worked my impression was they got paid on how many digital box installs they did in one day. I told him about a problematic set at the end of the longest run. It barely worked after he left. He never took readings on it. He just took readings on another set which had a direct path from the drop. I switched the leg to a lower loss output on the splitter to get the box working again. All is well.