[cablevision_digital] Re: Fax capability through Opt Online??

  • Robert A. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 3, 2006
      At 01:24 +0000 on 12/24/2005, jbratter wrote about
      [cablevision_digital] Re: Fax capability through Opt Online:

      >I do have Optimum Voice. How does that change things??

      I apologize for taking so long to reply - I have put your message
      aside to reply to and it temporally got misplaced.

      standard Phone Line connectivity via it. Just plug your computer's
      modem to the Optimum Voice modem (as you would plug a phone into the
      Optimum Voice Modem) and just use your Fax Software like you would if
      you were using a normal POTS Phone Line.