RE: [cablevision_digital] Re: Rate Increase

  • Jeff Martz
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 1, 2005
      The others aren't going to raise their rates that much... MSNBC already
      makes tons of money through advertising revenue with being associated with
      NBC Universal... It costs more to advertise on NBC Universal networks than
      it does to advertise on FOX News... So MSNBC, CNN and CNN Headline News are
      just fine because they're setup in a way that advertising covers their costs
      so they wont need to go after the cable companies...

      Message 43 of 43 , Nov 8, 2010
        The rate increases are as follows:
        $3 for Family, Silver and Gold
        $1 for DVR and Sports Pak