Re: Logo On Channel 179

  • quickslvr7
    Message 1 of 23 , Jul 1 2:16 AM
      I have to agree with this one!

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "storm70us"
      <storm70us@y...> wrote:
      > Hey craniumny,you have to be the most miserable person that posts
      on
      > this board. You never have anything positive. to post. All you do
      is
      > complain all the time. Drop cablevision already if you are not
      happy
      > with their service. You truly sound like a miserable person and
      never
      > post anything of value. No matter what cablevision does, you
      always
      > seem to complain. Kr beyond posts alot of stuff on this board but
      at
      > least his comments are often amuseing.Enough already!
      > > You said it. I told the CS that she were wrong but she
      insisted.
      > > told them that I will block that channel regardless so that my
      kids
      > > don't see it and by doing so we won't view be able to view any
      > > advertising that CV may decide to place on it. They lose money
      and
      > > my impressionable kids won't accidentally watch G & L
      programming.

      > > --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Dan C-P
      > > <dan_canale@y...> wrote:
      > > > Another right on answer from a CV CSR:
      > > >
      > > > http://www.filmmakermagazine.com/blog/2004/05/mtv-logo-
      outted.php

      > > > craniumny <craniumny@y...> wrote:
      > > > I just called CS. They told me that this channel is the MTV
      Logo
      > > > channel and has nothing to with gays and lesbians. They said
      > that
      > > > the only G & L channel they have was in their on-demand
      section.

      > > > --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, bratan
      <cka3ka2@y...>

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 23 , Jul 1 6:46 AM
        --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "kr_beyond"
        <kr_beyond@y...> wrote:
        > You will never see a commounist channel on CV or any cable/satellite
        > service in the United States, lol. Al Jazera, has more of chance of
        > ending up on CV. The 3 cspan stations are like a
        > Republican/Decomocrat station. Russian programing is as close as we
        > will get to a comminist channel. I think the republicans or democrats
        > were suppose to create a cable channel I think.
        >
        > Discovery HD and Discovery Health are the only two Discovery channels
        > that CV don't have. They should make a deal with them and add those
        > last 2. If you go to there website you will see we have all of there
        > channels except of course Discovery HD and Discovery Health.
        >
        > How about another man channel? We only have Spike and its really not
        > all that manly. Its rather justed hyped up. Women have an insame
        > amount of channels geared towards them on basic cable and premium
        > channels. Kids too. Its unfair, men are so overlooked in this
        > country, lol. I want some more man channels that are better the
        > Spike TV. A bikini channel would be a good idea. Bikinis 24/7. All
        > show/movies/events show women only in bikinis. They can even have
        > news/sports broadcasts where the women only reporters wear bikinis.
        > Now that would be cool. And I mean the skimpy string bikinis, not
        > the big ol' covered up style bikinis that most women wear today.

        I'd just settle for HDNet, which apparently has a show called "Bikini
        destinations" I believe, hmm, hot chicks in bikinis in HD, nice
      • kr_beyond
        Message 3 of 23 , Jul 1 11:51 AM
          Really I did not know about that because we don't have HDnet,lol. Now
          I really want the channel even more now, lol. But a all 24/7 string
          bikini channel geared toward heterosexual men only would still be
          cool.

          --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "Mike " <mikep_2000@h...>