RE: [cablevision_digital] Re: CHANNEL ADDITIONS

  • Jonathan Ulman
    Message 1 of 45 , Oct 30, 2004
      Just as an FYI CNNfn is closing up shop shortly...I never had it here in
      Yonkers...Has anyone used the Enhanced TV MSG Replay feature? I tried
      when I was using iO with an SD TV and it wasn't an option...Now that I
      have HD, there haven't been many chances to test it...the Knicks
      Pre-Season game still did not have the feature.

      Jonathan Ulman
    • Jim Berry
      Message 45 of 45 , Nov 10, 2004
        Anyone know of plans to add more channels to IO? I see that ABC
        News is added as well as some others.

        I'd love to see CNN International.

        Anyone know of plans?

        --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "Me"