Re: Cablevision Is HD Leader

  • sgbusy@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
      Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I am just trying to be
      fair. Cablevision has more HD channels than any other cable
      company, and that is a fact. No company carries every channel be it
      HD or SD. I know there are some SD channels that they do not carry
      that people want, too. I know ABC-HD is a glaring missing channel,
      but lots of other cable companies do not carry every local channel.
      I still think their HD package is among the best in the industry.

      Scott

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Innhitman@a... wrote:
      > Scott... you certainly have changed your tune ::) I remember
      when we both
      > were outraged.... well, now there is only one of us outraged...
      >

      > 15 channels? And Voom has 40?
      >
      > So they are holding out some so Voom looks better...
      >
      > We should have ALL of the VOOM channels as well!!!!!!
      >
      > :)
      >

      > Innhitman

    • gkurcon
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2004
        You took the words right out of my mouth. But I give them credit,
        they offer about as much as Comcast did when I had their service. I'd
        rather have ABC-HD than probably half of the HD channels on VOOM.