Re: where can I buy DVI cable?

  • backfromsat
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "jranaudo"
      <jranaudo@y...> wrote:
      > I know paying $100 for these damn things is way too much. Where
      can
      > I purchase a decently priced cable?
      >
      > thanks

      pacificcable.com I just bought one there for my 4200HD. I got a 3
      meter cable for less than $30. It works great. The HD picture on my
      set is amazing. Those so called high end cables with the ridiculous
      prices are the biggest scam in the A/V industry.
      Dean
    • Steven Levine
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
        I got a 15 foot cable from cablestogo.com for about
        30.00.

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/