RE: [cablevision_digital] Finally, the official announcement we have all been waiting for

  • Tom Botsolas
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2004
      Hey, it's better than Top Gun for the 40th time, or Howard the Duck for the
      first time,,LOL

      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2004
        Groupmates: Just a clarification. The thrust of my post was having
        to pay extra for local news stinks (see, I have cleaned up my
        language for the sake of the faint of heart) and my continuing
        complaint that I don't get to watch Alias in HD. I mention the
        Everest movie only because it seems to be on INHD all the time. I
        intended neither to downplay this man's acheivement nor to offend
        persons with disabilities. Frankly, some of the scenes where they
        are crossing the ravines on metal extension ladders are majorly
        intense. Also, while I am complaining, kudos to Bravo for the
        Winter Olympics, it has been the programing I have been using to
        impress my friends and relatives of late.

        Howard the Duck really, really sucked.

        --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Tom Botsolas <bots@o...>
        wrote:
        > Hey, it's better than Top Gun for the 40th time, or Howard the
        Duck for the
        > first time,,LOL

      • Tom Botsolas
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2004
          Dude, you gave me a good laugh. I needed it.

          wrote:
          > Hey, it's better than Top Gun for the 40th time, or Howard the
          Duck for the
          > first time,,LOL

          Yahoo! Groups Links