Re: Wilt Hildenbrand

  • local94engineer
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 1, 2004
      LOL, I missed the humor, welcome back to the daily grind. Hope you
      had a good break, we all need to disconnect from the real world
      sometimes.

      Peter

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Wilt Hildenbrand
      <wilth@o...> wrote:
      > Probably.

      Caribbean from
      > Florida...after a day or two back at work it seems I never left.
      >
      > Any other surprises in HD world we can look forward to???
      >
      > Eddie---iO subscriber since day 1...enjoyed every minute of
      it...well
      > mostly!

      Terms of
      > > Service.

      > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links
      > >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.

    • swaqieu
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 1, 2004
        Probably huh?..
        Thats good...you've always said to be patient because things are
        being worked on, and in the end, we get stuff...so if you answered
        him that probably more surprises are in store, than I will wait
        patiently....Thanks Wilt!
        <wilth@o...> wrote:
        > Probably.

      • Steve
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 1, 2004
          A synopsis of what you missed.

          It's on, off, off, on, on, on, off, on, off, Wilt, on, off, off, on,
          off, Where's the friggin patch?, on, off, on, Wilt, off, on, off,
          on, on, Wilt, on, off, on, Cablevision is great, off, off, off,
          Cablevision sucks, on, on, off, on, What does the patch fix?, on,
          off, off, on, on, Wilt, off, on, Yippieeee...NBC-DT And BravoHD+,
          on, off, off, My sound, on, off, on ,on,
          on, off, off, on, off, on
          on, off, on, on, off,
          off, on, off, on,
          on, off, off,
          on, off,
          on,
          Welcome back! ;-)

          --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "swaqieu" <swaqieu@y...>
          wrote:
          > Probably huh?..
          > Thats good...you've always said to be patient because things are
          > being worked on, and in the end, we get stuff...so if you answered
          > him that probably more surprises are in store, than I will wait
          > patiently....Thanks Wilt!
          > --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Wilt Hildenbrand
          > <wilth@o...> wrote:
          > > Probably.

        • local94engineer
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 1, 2004

            <wilth@o...> wrote:
            > Probably.

            Service.

          • Wilt Hildenbrand
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 1, 2004
              Nice summary, thanks. At least it ended withy "on" :-)
              Wilt

              wrote:
              > Probably huh?..
              > Thats good...you've always said to be patient because things are
              > being worked on, and in the end, we get stuff...so if you answered
              > him that probably more surprises are in store, than I will wait
              > patiently....Thanks Wilt!
              > --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Wilt Hildenbrand
              > <wilth@o...> wrote:
              > > Probably.

            • Vincent Raicovi
              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 1, 2004
                Wilt, I can't believe they let you go away when they were rolling out HD
                channels! :-)

                _____

                wrote:
                > Probably huh?..
                > Thats good...you've always said to be patient because things are
                > being worked on, and in the end, we get stuff...so if you answered
                > him that probably more surprises are in store, than I will wait
                > patiently....Thanks Wilt!
                > --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Wilt Hildenbrand
                > <wilth@o...> wrote:
                > > Probably.

                _____

                Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Wilt Hildenbrand
                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 1, 2004
                  Shows you how little I really have to do with anything. ;-)

                  wrote:
                  > Probably huh?..
                  > Thats good...you've always said to be patient because things are
                  > being worked on, and in the end, we get stuff...so if you answered
                  > him that probably more surprises are in store, than I will wait
                  > patiently....Thanks Wilt!
                  > --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Wilt Hildenbrand
                  > <wilth@o...> wrote:
                  > > Probably.