RE: [cablevision_digital] Wilt Hildenbrand

  • Wilt Hildenbrand
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 29, 2004
      Probably.
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Ed Burke [mailto:uncleed@...]
      Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 7:19 PM
      To: cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [cablevision_digital] Wilt Hildenbrand

      Welcome Back Wilt.....thanks for Bravo-HD and WNBC-TV HD! Hope you enjoyed
      your vaca....I took a cruise in late January to the Western Caribbean from
      Florida...after a day or two back at work it seems I never left.

      Any other surprises in HD world we can look forward to???

      Eddie---iO subscriber since day 1...enjoyed every minute of it...well
      mostly!

      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 1 5:05 AM
        LOL, I missed the humor, welcome back to the daily grind. Hope you
        had a good break, we all need to disconnect from the real world
        sometimes.

        Peter

        --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Wilt Hildenbrand
        <wilth@o...> wrote:
        > Probably.

        Terms of
        > > Service.

        > > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Service.

      • swaqieu
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 1 5:23 AM
          Probably huh?..
          Thats good...you've always said to be patient because things are
          being worked on, and in the end, we get stuff...so if you answered
          him that probably more surprises are in store, than I will wait
          patiently....Thanks Wilt!
          <wilth@o...> wrote:
          > Probably.

        • Steve
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 1 5:47 AM
            A synopsis of what you missed.

            It's on, off, off, on, on, on, off, on, off, Wilt, on, off, off, on,
            off, Where's the friggin patch?, on, off, on, Wilt, off, on, off,
            on, on, Wilt, on, off, on, Cablevision is great, off, off, off,
            Cablevision sucks, on, on, off, on, What does the patch fix?, on,
            off, off, on, on, Wilt, off, on, Yippieeee...NBC-DT And BravoHD+,
            on, off, off, My sound, on, off, on ,on,
            on, off, off, on, off, on
            on, off, on, on, off,
            off, on, off, on,
            on, off, off,
            on, off,
            on,
            Welcome back! ;-)

            --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "swaqieu" <swaqieu@y...>
            wrote:
            > Probably huh?..
            > Thats good...you've always said to be patient because things are
            > being worked on, and in the end, we get stuff...so if you answered
            > him that probably more surprises are in store, than I will wait
            > patiently....Thanks Wilt!
            > --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Wilt Hildenbrand
            > <wilth@o...> wrote:
            > > Probably.

          • local94engineer
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 1 5:55 AM

              <wilth@o...> wrote:
              > Probably.

              Service.

            • Wilt Hildenbrand
              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 1 5:56 AM
                Nice summary, thanks. At least it ended withy "on" :-)
                Wilt

                wrote:
                > Probably huh?..
                > Thats good...you've always said to be patient because things are
                > being worked on, and in the end, we get stuff...so if you answered
                > him that probably more surprises are in store, than I will wait
                > patiently....Thanks Wilt!
                > --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Wilt Hildenbrand
                > <wilth@o...> wrote:
                > > Probably.

              • Vincent Raicovi
                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 1 6:55 AM
                  Wilt, I can't believe they let you go away when they were rolling out HD
                  channels! :-)

                  _____

                  wrote:
                  > Probably huh?..
                  > Thats good...you've always said to be patient because things are
                  > being worked on, and in the end, we get stuff...so if you answered
                  > him that probably more surprises are in store, than I will wait
                  > patiently....Thanks Wilt!
                  > --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Wilt Hildenbrand
                  > <wilth@o...> wrote:
                  > > Probably.

                  _____

                  Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Wilt Hildenbrand
                  Message 8 of 17 , Mar 1 7:11 AM
                    Shows you how little I really have to do with anything. ;-)

                    wrote:
                    > Probably huh?..
                    > Thats good...you've always said to be patient because things are
                    > being worked on, and in the end, we get stuff...so if you answered
                    > him that probably more surprises are in store, than I will wait
                    > patiently....Thanks Wilt!
                    > --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Wilt Hildenbrand
                    > <wilth@o...> wrote:
                    > > Probably.