Re: WHO CARES ABOUT OTA CHANNELS!

  • Tom Imp
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2003
      I'm sorry, but this made absolutely no sense to me. These OTA topics
      are here because CV employees read the messages?
      So what? OTA has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with cable, Cablevision,
      or our service (iO) in general.

      Tom

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Jeff Martz <jmartz@o...>
      wrote:
      > Also, if you don't like hearing about OTA digital channels; just
      delete
      > the email or skip the topic. They are pretty clearly marked...
      But the
      > reason they are here is because the Cablevision employees read
      these
      > messages.

    • ADGrant
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 9, 2003
        --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "swaqieu" <swaqieu@y...>
        wrote:
        > Sorry,
        > I can appreciate everyones excitements about ABC-DT OTA...but this
        > is a forum to discuss IO digital cable....I don't really care
        about
        > ABC-DT unless someone is discussing it in relation to getting it
        for
        > our 4200HD boxes!...

        The addition of ABC to the roster of OTA channels makes alternatives
        to Cablevision more attractive. For many of us, the 4200HD is
        a "wait and see" solution. If Cablevision's offerings don't improve
        by next year when various PVRs will be available, they may lose some
        more people to satellite.