Re: [cablevision_digital] OTA in Southern CT

  • Steve Wechsler
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2003
      see www.antennaweb.org

      --
      Steve Wechsler / smw@...
      Looking for a senior Sybase or SQL Server DBA in the NY metro area? Hire me:
      http://www.geocities.com/steve_wechsler/my_resume

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2003
        Was ABC-DT up last night? I only was receiving the SD version on 7.02

        Looking for a senior Sybase or SQL Server DBA in the NY metro area? Hire me:
        http://www.geocities.com/steve_wechsler/my_resume

        > I live in Stamford, CT. I am considering the OTA
        > solution as I can't hookup a satelite dish and
        > Cablevision is so behind in this area. So, I was
        > wondering if anybody in this forum using an OTA
        > Receiver/Antena solution in Soutern CT. If so, what
        > brand/model are you using? What stations do you
        > recieve in this area?
        >
        > I would appreciate any response.

      • jlangweil
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2003
          Yes, it was. How can you receive 7-2 without 7-1? It's the same
          frequency. Recheck your setup.

          --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Tom Botsolas <bots@o...>
          wrote:
          > Was ABC-DT up last night? I only was receiving the SD version on
          7.02

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Tony Piccirillo
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2003
            --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Niaz Habib
            <niaz7671@y...> wrote:
            > I live in Stamford, CT. I am considering the OTA
            > solution as I can't hookup a satelite dish and
            > Cablevision is so behind in this area. So, I was
            > wondering if anybody in this forum using an OTA
            > Receiver/Antena solution in Soutern CT. If so, what
            > brand/model are you using? What stations do you
            > recieve in this area?
            >
            > I would appreciate any response.

            I'm in Old Greenwich, with a Silver Sensor indoor antenna, and a
            Zenith HDV420 receiver. Getting good reception on WCBS, FOX, ABC,
            WLIW. The antenna is very directional, and needs to be played with,
            but once it's locked on, it's great.
          • Tom Botsolas
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 1, 2003
              I do not know. My antenna got bent up by the roofers, maybe that has
              something to do with it. I think I will hard reboot the box, maybe it needs
              a re-set and I will try again tonight.

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 1, 2003
                Maybe you deleted 7-1 from the box's memory?