Re: Audio levels, anolog vs. digital ch annels major difference?

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2003
      aren't you on the oakland system, robert? I am, watched hbohd this
      morning and MIB-2 tonight, and had 1 audio hickup in the am,
      otherwise no problem at all.

      --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, Robert Mezzone
      <robert.mezzone@p...> wrote:
      > Yes. But the today the picture is so bad on HBOHD, constant
      freezing,
      > breakups, pixelization that it doesn't really matter. Oh well
      another
      > weekend of trying to enjoy tv down the tubes. Oh wait it's the
      beginning of
      > the month I almost forgot that it's time to make another $75
      payment.

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3625325.4914071.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=17
      05
      > 035291:HM/A=1695348/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-
      bin/hi
      > t?page=1374-105951838331032> click here
      >
      > <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
      M=259538.3625325.4914071.1261774/D=egrou
      > pmail/S=:HM/A=1695348/rand=193809497>
      >
      > Please trim extraneous previous messages/text from your posts to
      help
      > reduce clutter!

      > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
    • lrscpa
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2003
        I too have the problem where the audio level on the digital channels
        is far less than analog. Specifically the Movie channels, and not
        all of the time. Different channels, different days and times.

        PS: I'm on the Bergen (Cresskill) system.
      • local94engineer
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 3, 2003
          Here's a quote from ranger96 that worked for me, try it and see if it
          works for you,

          --- In cablevision_digital@yahoogroups.com, "lrscpa" <lrscpa@o...>