just adding my two cents!

  • bashful_dragon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      I have to add my little bit in and thank everyone (especially
      Kathryn!) for a wonderful time! I have to admit I was getting a little
      bored with clay, since I need to do production work all the time, but
      this was just what I needed to get my creative juices flowing again!
      Now my mind is overflowing with new ideas! Thanks again to everyone
      for the inspirations!