Re: [cabinfeverclayfestival] MASTER CLASS CAMP - July 26-29, 2013, Laurel, MD

  • cforiginals
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12, 2013
      Nice Kathryn!! What a wonderful lineup of instructors!! Wow!
      cf

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 12, 2013
        WAAAAAA.......I'm going to be on vacation! ;(
        Mags Bonham
        Really Unique Creations
        www.MagsBonham.com
        802-236-7441

        'Friend' Really Unique Creations on Facebook to keep up with news about my work and where to find it.

        On Mar 12, 2013, at 11:29 PM, cabinfeverclayfestival wrote:

        Exciting news! Stay tuned for registration info for the First MASTER CLASS CAMP July 26-29, 2013 in Laurel, Maryland including six Master instructors: Jeffrey Lloyd Dever, Maureen Peck Carlson, Carol Simmons, Lindly Haunani, Sandra McCaw and Ellen Marshall! Each instructor will teach a two day intensive workshop - this is the first of it's kind - you don't want to miss it!

        While you are waiting ... check out some of the photos from our 6th Annual CFCF held last month in Maryland. Plans for CFCF 2014 are already in the works...

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/27356505@N04/sets/72157632888131615/

        Plan to learn...

      • EDWARD/KELLY RUSSELL