Re: UPDATES::from Lindly Haunani-supply list clarifications

  • Lindly Haunani
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
      It is hard to believe...CFCF is going to be happening in less than two weeks. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone. I have spent most of today sorting samples, packing and checking details for my pre-conference and conference workshops. There are two things I would like to update.

      1. For my Translucent Innovations pre-conference workshop-I apologize,  instead of the Ateco square cutter set, you will be cutting color swatches free hand = more samples for everyone and less mixing. (If you already purchased a set and don't anticipate ever using it- I will buy it back from you to use in my future workshops).

      2. For my conference workshop Bodacious Bubbles. Polyform will be providing the colored clay for your project. You will also need to bring 4 oz. conditioned and sheeted scrap clay (or black or another dark color). This will be used for the base of your blade cover - I am bringing  the magnetic strip  and lacing for your project.

      Thank You - Lindly Haunani

    • cabinfeverclayfestival
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
        Thanks, Lindly. We look forward to having you back! I will also pass this along to the group in a private email.

        Kathryn