Anyone getting excited about the next CFCF in Feb. 2013???

  • cabinfeverclayfestival
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2012
      Let's hear from you! We've got some new things on the horizon and a challenge for you all. Start putting your creative thinking caps - and pull out your rainbow of colors...it's gonna be a good one!
    • Michelle Petrie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2012
        Are there dates available so we can look for air fare? Shellie
      • cabinfeverclayfestival
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 24, 2012
          Hi Shellie!

          Yes, the dates are Fri. Feb. 15 - 17 for the pre-conference and 17-20 for the conference. Registration forms and workshop descriptions have been uploaded in the FILES section of the group.

          Congrats again to you and Beth Ackley for being the two winners of the partial scholarships! Your certificates will be on their way to you soon!

          Looking forward to seeing you again!

          Kathryn