Photos from CFCF 2012...

  • cabinfeverclayfestival
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
      CFCF is over, but for those who'd like to revisit, check out our blog by visiting http://polymerclayfests.wordpress.com/. Click on the link on the right of the page to take you to the Flickr.com photos.

      Plans are already in the works for CFCF 2013, with our honoree, Lindly Haunani! Don't forget to follow us on our blog or Facebook and stay tuned for more exciting news!

      Enjoy, all!
    • Teri Walters
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2012
        enjoyed the pictures.  thanks for all the hard work to  not only take the photo, download them and label them all.  Great job Jennifer and Kathryn and to all the others that helped.