Thank you

  • laura tabakman
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2012
      Hello everyone,
      I want to thank everyone who participated in CFCF 2012 for your support and kind words; from Kathryn to the teachers to the students. Your card and messages made me feel part of a caring community.
      A special thanks to Lindly and Nan who taught my classes and did a great job with such short notice and without the materials. Even in my wildest dreams I couldn't have asked for better "substitutes".
      I missed you all and I hope to see you next year!
      Laura

      http://lauratabakman.com
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/lauratabakman/