Re: [cabinfeverclayfestival] Re: CFCF 2012 - Just Over One Month Away!

  • Carol Lessans
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2012
      Tx, Kathryn. I sent in my registration yesterday...finally. I'm super psyched to see everyone and learn new things. Yeah!

      cabinfeverclayfestival <cabinfeverclayfestival@...> wrote:

      Carol,

      You will need to send in your registration form and payment in order to secure your spot in the class. At this point, she only has 3 spots available in her Sunday full-day workshop and her Tuesday AM and PM workshops are full.

      Email us and get your payment in ASAP.

      Thanks.

      --- In cabinfeverclayfestival@yahoogroups.com, "Carol Lessans" <cslessans@...> wrote:

      > Pls reserve the Jana class for me! Tx!

    • cabinfeverclayfestival
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2012
        Got it, Carol! You should have received your confirmation and schedule, etc. See you in 2 weeks!