When will we know

  • polymerclayeclectic
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 8, 2011
      When will we be receiving our individual schedules to know which classes we got into? I'm not trying to push, I'm just curious and really looking forward to CFCF.

      Mechelle
    • cabinfeverclayfestival
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 16, 2011
        Hi, Mechelle.

        Thanks for your message. Everyone who has registered to date should have already received their registration confirmation email by now. If you have registered and not received confirmation yet, please contact us directly at cabinfeverclayfestival@....

        We have one class full and several others with only a few slots left. If you are planning on attending, please get your registration and payment in as soon as possible to guarantee you get the classes you want.

        Looking forward to seeing you all at the 5th CFCF!

        Kathryn and crew

        --- In cabinfeverclayfestival@yahoogroups.com, "polymerclayeclectic" <polymerart@...> wrote:

        > When will we be receiving our individual schedules to know which classes we got into? I'm not trying to push, I'm just curious and really looking forward to CFCF.
        >
        > Mechelle

      • polymerclayeclectic
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 16, 2011
          Thanks Crew,

          Kathryn contacted me directly and re-sent my schedule. Apparently it had gone to an old email address that was on file from the last time I went. Everything is good.

          Mechelle

          --- In cabinfeverclayfestival@yahoogroups.com, "cabinfeverclayfestival" <cabinfeverclayfestival@...> wrote:

          > Hi, Mechelle.
          >
          > Thanks for your message. Everyone who has registered to date should have already received their registration confirmation email by now. If you have registered and not received confirmation yet, please contact us directly at cabinfeverclayfestival@...
          >
          > We have one class full and several others with only a few slots left. If you are planning on attending, please get your registration and payment in as soon as possible to guarantee you get the classes you want.
          >
          > Looking forward to seeing you all at the 5th CFCF!
          >
          > Kathryn and crew
          >
          > --- In cabinfeverclayfestival@yahoogroups.com, "polymerclayeclectic" <polymerart@> wrote:
          > >
          > > When will we be receiving our individual schedules to know which classes we got into? I'm not trying to push, I'm just curious and really looking forward to CFCF.
          > >
          > > Mechelle

        • Kristie Foss
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 23, 2011
            Hi,

            I may have missed the info somewhere - just wondering if we're doing a swap again this year. If so, what's the topic?

            Thanks!

            ~Kristie
          • cabinfeverclayfestival
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 3, 2012
              Hi, Kristie. Yes, if there will be a swap as usual. The info is in the FAQs sheet sent to you. The theme is HEARTS in honor of Marie Segal. We will also have a special string for her, so make something special.

              About the Swap – "Healing Hearts"
              The Swap is totally optional. You are invited to participate or not…it's entirely up to you. It's meant to be fun and in some ways, a challenge for you to express yourself and give a little piece of yourself to other Fest attendees. Guidelines are:
              • If making heart beads, please keep them to 1-1/2".
              • Pre-drilled holes
              • If making inchies (1"x1" squares), no limits
              • Open to all colors
              • Open to all textures
              • Open to all embellishments
              • Bring as many to swap... please have on a string with the artist's name so everyone can remember who made it.
              Quantity needed: Bring as many or as few of any of the items as you want to trade. If you want to be certain to have one for everyone, there may be up to 90 attendees including the instructors. Make certain to sign your items or use small stamps to add your initials (remember…artists need to sign their work!) We will determine later when the swap will take place and let all attendees know.