CFCF Laurel, MD

  • doreenkassel@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2011
      I just wanted to post how much I enjoyed My experience at CFCF.
      I taught one pre-conference workshop & I had such a great time! My students were amazing, I learned so much from them! My experience has made me want to do it again, & spend more time. Everyone there was truly friendly & committed to working with polymer. Kathryn & Christian were a delight too : )
      Doreen
    • Lorrene Baum-Davis
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2011
        Yes, the event was wonderful. Loved meeting so many kindred souls.
        Lorrene

        Lorrene Baum-Davis, A.C.M.

        Master Instructor, Art Clay Silver  : Polymer Clay Instructor : Glass Fusing