Re: [cabinfeverclayfestival] If you were in Tony's Channelling a Bracelet Class...

  • mikell kunkle
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2010
      I'd be interested in some of the smaller ones--what do you have in mind as to prices and how to handle the sales?

      Mickey Kunkle

      On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Edie Evans <purpleone@...> wrote:

      and you might be interested in getting pieces of channel in 3/4 and 1 inch widths fairly inexpensively, please let me know. My adult stepson who is autistic but *very* handy with tools, is considering making me several sets from aluminum flashing. Since we already have the flashing and tools, they should be inexpensive for him to make and we can mail them inexpensively. I found that the width we made in class was a bit wide for my taste, but I'm thinking that I can do some cool things with them in narrower widths. I'm even thinking about trying one about 16 inches by 3/4 inches and spiralling it around a piece of PVC pipe to cool and shape. Feel free to contact me off list if this sounds like something you might like. It gives us creative possibilities and him job experience!

      Edie

      --
      Puppies Aren't Products!
      ~~~~bring home a rescue; support a shelter animal. Adopt, don't shop!

      --
      Mickey Kunkle
    • Teri Walters