CABIN FEVER CLAY FEST - INSTRUCTORS and DATES...

  • cabinfeverclayfestival
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2009
      CFCF 2010 is just around the corner. This will be the 3rd year of this hands-on instruction rich event. This year, we have a couple of metal clay offerings as well as many new polymer clay project classes.

      Pre-conference workshops will run from Friday, 19 Feb. through Sunday, 21 Feb. and include instructors Jeff Dever, Lindly Haunani, Maggie Maggio, Barbara McGuire, Nan Roche, and Cindy Silas.

      Additional conference fun begins on Sunday, 21 Feb. and runs through Thursday Feb. 25. Instructors include Tony Aquino, Maureen Carlson, Louise Fisher Cozzi, Dayle Doroshow, Grant Diffendaffer, Laurie Mika, Kathryn Jo Ottman, Lisa Pavelka, Sarah Shriver, and Ronna Sarvas Weltman. Registration will begin in early August. Stay tuned for additional information, or visit www.polymerclayfests.wordpress.com. We hope to see you there!
    • klew@klewexpressions.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20, 2009
        I am so envious! I go to ucson every year which is my biggest show but
        if I ever stop doing that I will definately either propose a workshop
        or just come to the event!
        Hope you all have a great time and I will be thinking of you all!
        Peace
        Klew
      • Kathy
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 22, 2009
          You know Klew, we wouldn't mind if you came back over to this side of the Mississippi for a visit. It has been a while.

          And yes, the list of teachers sounds wonderful. Kathryn is at it again.

          Kathy Gregson

          --- In cabinfeverclayfestival@yahoogroups.com, klew@... wrote:

          > I am so envious! I go to ucson every year which is my biggest show but
          > if I ever stop doing that I will definately either propose a workshop
          > or just come to the event!
          > Hope you all have a great time and I will be thinking of you all!
          > Peace
          > Klew

        • Barb Peck
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 22, 2009
            Oh, I agree with everything Kathy said - what would it take to add Klew to the list of awesome instructors?  Kudos, Kathryn for another incredible planning effort - your ROCK!

            You know Klew, we wouldn't mind if you came back over to this side of the Mississippi for a visit. It has been a while.

            And yes, the list of teachers sounds wonderful. Kathryn is at it again.

            Kathy Gregson

            --- In cabinfeverclayfesti val@yahoogroups. com, klew@... wrote:

            > I am so envious! I go to ucson every year which is my biggest show but
            > if I ever stop doing that I will definately either propose a workshop
            > or just come to the event!
            > Hope you all have a great time and I will be thinking of you all!
            > Peace
            > Klew

          • Teri Walters
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 23, 2009
              I am looking forward to the event!!

              It will be great to see everyone, learn new things, condition our heads off, laugh alot and sleep little.

              teri walters
              On Jul 22, 2009, at 11:41 PM, Barb Peck wrote:

              Oh, I agree with everything Kathy said - what would it take to add Klew to the list of awesome instructors?  Kudos, Kathryn for another incredible planning effort - your ROCK!

              You know Klew, we wouldn't mind if you came back over to this side of the Mississippi for a visit. It has been a while.

              And yes, the list of teachers sounds wonderful. Kathryn is at it again.

              Kathy Gregson

              --- In cabinfeverclayfesti val@yahoogroups. com, klew@... wrote:

              > I am so envious! I go to ucson every year which is my biggest show but
              > if I ever stop doing that I will definately either propose a workshop
              > or just come to the event!
              > Hope you all have a great time and I will be thinking of you all!
              > Peace
              > Klew

            • cabinfeverclayfestival
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 28, 2009
                Hey, Klew...yes, please come. It's going to be another fun-filled event with lots of instruction and plenty of hands-on workshops. CFCF is always held in conjunction with the ACC Show in Baltimore (just 20 min. to downtown) and prior to the IPCA conference so there is a lot going on in Maryland in February. A reminder that we also allow our attendees to sell their work in the store...an added bonus!