Clay Day this Sunday, April 5th for Central MD Guild...

  • cabinfeverclayfestival
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009
      For those living in the Washington, DC area, the Central MD Guild will be meeting this coming Sunday, April 5th, from 1:00PM til 5:00PM at the Howard County Library in Savage. MD. Directions here: http://www.hclibrary.org/index.php?page=67

      We are trying to get a headcount so please email if you will be attending. This month, we will supply the eggs for covering with your favorite canes, mokume gane, or textured sheet of clay. HOpe to see you there!