CFCF 2009

  • maxwellxenabuffy
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2008
      I am really looking forward to CFCF 2009. 2008 was so much fun! When
      you say registration will open soon, do you mean this year? I forget to
      check regularly and don't want to miss registration. I wanted to sign
      up for teachers I had not taken classes from, but Julie Picarello has
      burst that bubble. After seeing the pendant she will teach (or is that
      for the Wasau class?) I might be forced to take her class. Debby
    • craftersmixedbag
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008
        Ha,

        Everybody needs to go to the CFCF 09 blog http://polymerclayfests.wordpress.com/
        and check out what Christi will be presenting for her class. The registration and more info
        is coming soon. I just about have my bags packed. Now were is that bug spray? Might
        need it for Christi's class.

        Jana , Lynne, Victoria, Sarah, Kim, Lisa. Julie, & Tony there all there to see. Run don't walk
        to the nearest key board so you can find out what is happening. So far from the
        descriptions and pictures every teacher is doing something different.

        Work this blog. Check the "about" tab for more comments. Check the "comments" under
        the post. Work this blog for your best info! You don't want to miss something just because
        you missed a tab on the page.

        Come on down,
        Ed
      • cforiginals
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2008
          Hi Ed and everyone else! I just popped my head in here to see what's
          up! I'm sooo looking forward to seeing everyone again in a few months!
          The workshop I'm offering - dragonflies - should be groovy fun, but
          no, Ed! don't bring the bug spray, they hate that! ;-D I'll post some
          more pix of more dragonfly possibilities, to whet your appetites...

          clay kisses
          cf

          --- In cabinfeverclayfestival@yahoogroups.com, "craftersmixedbag"