CABIN FEVER CLAY FEST 2009 Dates and instructors announced...

  • cabinfeverclayfestival
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2008
      NEW! Cabin Fever Clay Fest in Laurel, Maryland dates just announced.
      Feburary 22-26, 2009. Instructors include Tony Aquino, Christi Friesen,
      Lisa Pavelka, Kim Korringa, Sarah Shriver, Juilie Picarello, Lynne Ann
      Schwarzenberg, Victoria Hughes, and Kathryn Jo Ottman.

      Watch for an announcement for regsitration to open soon. And, visit
      our new blog at http://polymerclayfests.wordpress.com to stay up to
      date on the upcoming events.
    • Linda W.
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2008
        Hi Kathryn,

        I would like to take the classes from Kim, Sarah, Tory and Lynne. Will we be able to take four? Or will we be able to take more than four?

        Thanks,
        Linda

        cabinfeverclayfestival wrote:

        NEW! Cabin Fever Clay Fest in Laurel, Maryland dates just announced.
        Feburary 22-26, 2009. Instructors include Tony Aquino, Christi Friesen,
        Lisa Pavelka, Kim Korringa, Sarah Shriver, Juilie Picarello, Lynne Ann
        Schwarzenberg, Victoria Hughes, and Kathryn Jo Ottman.

        Watch for an announcement for regsitration to open soon. And, visit
        our new blog at http://polymerclayf ests.wordpress. com to stay up to
        date on the upcoming events.

      • Barb Peck
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 27, 2008

          Great lineup of instructors - it will be hard to choose!  I've marked my calendar and will be there with bells on:)

          Barb

          NEW! Cabin Fever Clay Fest in Laurel, Maryland dates just announced.
          Feburary 22-26, 2009. Instructors include Tony Aquino, Christi Friesen,
          Lisa Pavelka, Kim Korringa, Sarah Shriver, Juilie Picarello, Lynne Ann
          Schwarzenberg, Victoria Hughes, and Kathryn Jo Ottman.

          Watch for an announcement for regsitration to open soon. And, visit
          our new blog at http://polymerclayf ests.wordpress. com to stay up to
          date on the upcoming events.

        • donna dillman-butler
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 27, 2008

            Hey Katherine,

            I can't believe the summer is almost over, and we never got a chance to get together.

            What kind of help do you need in planning or whatever for next years CFCF?  I will be in the middle of classes, for a couple of weeks, and am more than willing to help out in anyway/anything you need.  Just give me a yell......oh yeah and I am a definiate to be there, like you didn't already know that.

            donna