50th member has joined our community

  • ne1rd_ham
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 8:05 AM
      Just a quick note to the Cab-converter community to note that
      the 50th Macintosh contester has joined our group. Excellent!

      The major contest for the Sping have now concluded but there
      are still some interesting things happening this summer. The
      CQ VHF contest in June, for example, is lots of fun -- and
      supported by Cab-converter.

      I hope to work on the program and add some new features before
      the next major contesting season begins this fall. I'm considering
      adding a summary report so you could easily post to the 3830
      contesting reflector, for example. If you have other ideas, please
      drop me a note here. Let's discuss them!

      Thanks to all who have given Cab-converter a try. I hope you've
      had fun both on the air and seeing your score posted in the
      contest results. I know I have!

      73 and see you on the bands.

      -- Scott (NE1RD and author of Cab-converter)