Re: [cab-converter] Not supported contests?

  • David Ferrington, M0XDF
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2012
      Not at present I'm afraid, but if you post the details of contest your interested in, we can try to add support for it/them in future.
      73 de David, M0XDF

      On 31 Mar 2012, at 11:48, bartvanderworp wrote:

      Hi all,

      First of all thanks to the developers of this great tool!!

      One question: Is it possible to configure scoring rules for other contests that are not in the list?