Is there a proposal on the table?

  • Michelle Stone
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      I read an email that interested me in this group. Is it appropriate to
      get it posted here? It has a great deal more detail on the
      fundamentals on what needs to be done.

      I may disagree with a few points, some I'm not sure about, but I think
      that it is a good place to start.

      Also, how is the word getting out? I'm a member of many of these
      email lists and as of yet, this is just yet another. There are few
      members here as of now.

      My name is Michelle Stone and I live in Mariposa, California.

      Michelle