ADD on please

  • Linda Sutton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      If you were there at our first meeting, please add any of the points
      that I may have missed in my summary. And if you were NOT there, please
      add anything you would have said had you been there.

      We are now at the outreach stage and need to establish a statewide
      network, so please feel free to pass this along to any other activists
      in other parts of the state.