Re: [c64rmx] Need opinion and advice for some epic classic remix (Barbarian I)

  • Markus Klein
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2010
      Am 10.01.2010 23:58, schrieb manganoid:
      > Hi guys.First time here and ant to say how overwhelmed i am that
      there's a great community of 8bit fans.
      > Now, i'm trying to make a recreation of the famous Barbarian tune by
      Richards and i recently finished editing the score (i tend to make it as
      close to the original as possible) and i have a WIP version. needless 2
      say, I've never tried an orchestral piece and I'm not sure it's any
      good. Also I suck at mixing and mastering so I would like to ask for any
      tips you may have concerning this remix. And, yeah, where is it
      appropriate to post the audio file?
      > Thanx in advance.
      > I love U guys
      > Keeep up da good work

      Hi and welcome,

      this mailing list has been quite inactive for some time, you might have
      some better luck posting your WIP at the Commodore Remix Board. There's
      a special section for posting WIPs:
      http://www.remix64.com/board/viewforum.php?f=33

      Kind regards
      LMan