Re: RE: [bytesforall_readers] Information Required on Usage of ICTs byNGOs for Advocacy

  • jsandha@vsnl.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2006
      Dear Rishi Chawla Ji,

      Pl see the rural applications of ICTs at www.jagriti.com. Pl feel free to ask any further questions.

      Regds

      J.S. Sandha

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "rajendra@..." <rajendra@...>
      Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 8:59 pm
      Subject: RE: [bytesforall_readers] Information Required on Usage of ICTs byNGOs for Advocacy

      > Dear Rishi Chawala ji,
      >
      > Visit the website www.enrd.org.
      >
      > Rajendra

    • Irfan Khan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 12, 2006
        I am doing a study on the usage of ICTs (Information & Communication
        Technologies)by the NGO Sector in India.

        Can you please help me by guiding to resources / case studies / reports on
        "How NGOs are using ICTs for ADVOCACY in India? and what are the barriers
        for the NGOs to use the ICTs for advocacy purposes?

        It will also be of great help if NGOs present on this list can send me their
        examples of using ICTs for ADVOCACY.

        The project will also include "Statistics of ICTs in India", "Statistics of
        NGOs in India". So it would be of great help if you could guide me to these
        resources as well.

        I will be greatful for any help in this regard. I request you to forward
        this to other relevant groups as well.

        Thanks and regards

        Rishi Chawla
        Advisor, Center for Communications Law & Policy Research
        New Delhi
        www.ictpolicy.org
        (M) +919810602266