How you or your organizations have benefited from Free & Open Source Software (FOSS) for achieving your Humanitarian Development Goals

  • Fouad Riaz Bajwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Dear Colleagues,
      We are compiling FOSS best practices about the adoption of FOSS in Asia
      for achieving organizational development goals. Kindly provide/share
      with us information about how you or your organizations have benefited
      from Free & Open Source Software (FOSS) for achieving Humanitarian
      Development Goals. This would include best practices, issues faced
      during implementation, suggestions and references to other material of
      important nature related to FOSS.

      One imporant question would also be that what is your perception about
      FOSS and what do you think about it's future.......

      I look forward to recieving references to/articles/publications related
      to FOSS available on the internet. I already have sufficient knowledge
      about IOSN Primers.

      You may gain more information about our organization at
      http://www.fossfp.org

      Regards
      --
      Fouad Riaz Bajwa