Re: [bytesforall_readers] [Fwd: [blug-non-tech] NRCFOSS need your suggestion ...

  • profitinafrica@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2005
      Dear Colleagues

      I would like to encourage inclusion of metadata analysis in the training. It is amazing what we can do with technology, but the fact that we can work with disorganized data does not mean that it is the best way. The relational model is very powerful, but it does need clarity in the data architecture, and accounting is very powerful as well. However disorganized financial accounting numbers are God's gift to the corrupt.

      Sincerely

      Peter Burgess
      Tr-Ac-Net in New York
      The International Transparency and Accountability Network

      In a message dated 5/6/2005 11:49:08 AM Eastern Standard Time, sree@... writes:
      Apologies for cross posting...
      Thought this was useful to the list
      - sree