FLOSS Product for Online Archives

  • Sunil Abraham
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2004
      http://software.eprints.org/

      GNU EPrints is free software which creates online archives. The default
      configuration is a repository of the research output of an academic
      institution. An EPrint archive can be adapted for many more purposes. It
      has been developed at the University of Southampton in relation to a
      variety of projects.

      Version 2.3.0 is out! This is now the recommended version to install.
      Statistics
      119 known archives running EPrints software worldwide.
      101 Running version 2, 18 Running version 1.
      A total of 37098 records in known archives.

      --
      Sunil Abraham, sunil@... http://www.mahiti.org
      MAHITI Infotech Pvt. Ltd.'Reducing the cost and complexity of ICTs'