Fwd: Fw: 2nd International Conference on Economics, Business and management, 13-14 Sept 2013, HANS HOTEL, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (India)

  • Subbiah Arunachalam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2013
    Here is a commercial publisher hosting a conference and inviting people who have nothing to do with the topic of the conference to submit papers. I receive such irrelevant invitations from several predatory publishers frequently and I guess many of you receive too. A few months ago an undergraduate student of Sri Venkateswara College (in Madras) came to me with a paper that got accepted for presentation in an international conference in the Far East. His father had asked him to consult me before paying the registration fees and buying the air ticket. I advised the student not to go, but he was very keen to add a paper in an international conference to his CV. And he did go.

    Academics in India should stop such rackets.

    Arun

    From: 1st International Conference on Economics, Business and Management <icebm2012@...>
    To: "ICEBM" <icebm2012@...>
    Date: Thursday, 25 April, 2013, 22:30

    Re:  2nd  International Conference on Economics, Business and management, 13-14 Sept 2013, HANS HOTEL, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (India)

    Dear Sir\Madam,

    I hope and wish that this mail will find you in best of the health and spirit. We would like to inform you that we are organizing an ‘ 2nd  International Conference on Economics, Business and management, 13-14 Sept 2013, India HANS HOTEL, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (India) ‘. I shall be very grateful to you if you participate in this conference. I am enclosing the call for paper for the same with this mail.

    Kindly forward the same to your friends, colleagues and ask them to join the conference. We need your help for making this Conference Successful.

    Thanks and looking for your kind reply,

    Yours sincerely,
    for Serials Publications,

    Vijay Jha