Re: [bytesforall_readers] Water monitoring 'easier' with free mobile phone app (SciDev.net)

  • V. Sasi Kumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 10 10:59 PM
      I don't believe that water quality can be tested using a piece of
      software, mobile or otherwise. If I understand corectly from some web
      pages, this is just an application to report water quality and other
      information to a central server. If that is correct, this article is
      misleading to that extent.

      Best,
      Sasi

      --
      V. Sasi Kumar
      Free Software Foundation of India
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11 6:05 AM

        Yes…I concur with Sasi. It appears to be that the water test results when done can be fed in to a central database via the free app on the mobile, and that becomes available in totality to someone who wants to access it over the web.