Fwd: [Wikipedia-l] There is a Malayalam mobile Wikipedia homepage

  • Frederick Noronha
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijssen@...>
      Date: 3 March 2010 02:25
      Subject: [Wikipedia-l] There is a Malayalam mobile Wikipedia homepage
      To: Wikimedia India <wikimediaindia-l@...>, Wikipedia

      Hoi,
      Last week Thursday there was no localisation for the Malayalam wikipedi, it
      did not have a mobile main page.. Today it is the first language of India
      that has the best support we can offer to mobile telephones. According to
      many, the mobile phone will generate much of our future traffic..

      I hope and expect that India will amaze us and grow a vibrant and rich
      community for all its languages.
      Thanks,
          GerardM

      http://ml.m.wikipedia.org

      Frederick Noronha
      Columnist :: journalism :: editing :: alt.publishing :: photography :: blogging
      P +91-832-2409490 M +91-9822122436 A:784 Saligao 403511 Goa India

      Please add a 'signature' below your email. Makes it easy when someone
      wants to contact you!